ORGANIZATIONAL & FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Please share some information about your organization so we may better understand the current situation and the impact COVID-19 has had. This information will only be used to evaluate your participation in the Appalachia Nonprofit Resource Center technical assistance program.
Q2: The Appalachian Regional Commission’s strategic plan includes five goals:
- Invest in entrepreneurial and business development strategies that strengthen Appalachia’s economy;
- Increase the education, knowledge, skills, and health of residents to work and succeed in Appalachia;
- Invest in critical infrastructure, especially broadband; transportation, including the Appalachian Development Highway System; and water/wastewater systems;
- Strengthen Appalachia’s community and economic development potential by leveraging the Region’s natural and cultural heritage assets; and
- Build the capacity and skills of current and next-generation leaders and organizations to innovate, collaborate, and advance community and economic development.
Q4: Are you a unit or chapter of a larger organization?
Q5: Please complete the following information (number fill).
Q6: What fiscal year cycle does your organization currently operate on?
Q7: To better understand your financial situation, please provide your Operational Budget for the current and last year:
Submit Current Balance Sheet (if available)
(Any type document can be uploaded up to 5mb; – If your upload is successful, you will see a blue bar)
Q8: Do you have restricted reserves?
(e.g. Endowment, etc.)
Q9: Have you received CARES Act funding (either directly or via a third party)?
(300 words maximum)
Q11: What are the three most pressing concerns for your organization’s survival during this pandemic (what keeps you up at night)?
(300 words maximum)
Instruction will be provied to cohorts (three-four organizations – aligned by geography, size and/or sector – participating in the same topic area at the same time).
Q12: Organizations have the option of submitting applications as a proposed cohort (3-4 organizations in a geographic area or similar sector).
Are you applying as a proposed cohort? (Note: Applicants will not be penalized for selecting No).
If yes, please list the names of the other organizations in your proposed Cohort:
(Note: Each organization must submit its own application. Organizations will be evaluated individually,)
Q13. The applicant’s Executive Director or CEO is expected to be part of the nonprofit organizational team. Will your Executive Director or CEO participate in the program?
Q14. If selected, please indicate your top two choices using the #1 Choice and #2 Choice fields below.
*** Note: A cohort or organization may participate in only one course. ***
Q15. Select your desired course schedule using the Desired Course Schedule #1 and Desired Course Schedule #2 fields below.