The Appalachia Nonprofit Resource Center offers free online access to curated resources for nonprofit organizations navigating beyond the COVID-19 crisis. Additional resources can be found on the website of our sponsor, the Appalachian Regional Commission.
- Talking Finance
- Financial Policies & Tools
- Cash Flow Management
- Decision Framework
- Balance Sheet Approach
- Financial Leadership
- Philanthropic Trends
- Measuring Fundraising Effectiveness
- Virtual Fundraising
- Fundraising Techniques and ROI
- Development Plans
- The Board’s Role in Fundraising
- Scenario & Paradigm Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Operations Refresh
- Strategic Alliances & Mergers
- Virtual/Crisis Communication
- Board Diversity & Engagement
- Nonprofit Board Responsibilities
- Board Member Job Description
- Board Self-Evaluation Mechanisms
- Committee Structure & Responsibilities
- New Member Orientation
- Promoting Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Below are recent examples of resources for the above topics.
Description: This resource provides a condensed version of a more comprehensive Bridgespan article that addresses the importance of having an accurate shared understanding of costs in order to advance a nonprofit’s strategic vision.
Description: This resource cites the importance of an effective Board Chair / Chief Executive Officer relationship to a nonprofit’s success and provides specific examples of how such a working relationship functions.
Signup to access FREE curated nonprofit resources.