The Appalachia Nonprofit Resource Center (ANRC) offers free online access to curated resources for nonprofit organizations navigating beyond the COVID-19 crisis. ANRC registered users also receive a Free GrantStation Membership. Additional resources can be found on the website of our sponsor, the Appalachian Regional Commission.
- Talking Finance
- Financial Policies & Tools
- Cash Flow Management
- Decision Framework
- Balance Sheet Approach
- Financial Leadership
- Philanthropic Trends
- Measuring Fundraising Effectiveness
- Virtual Fundraising
- Fundraising Techniques and ROI
- Development Plans
- The Board’s Role in Fundraising
- Scenario & Paradigm Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Operations Refresh
- Strategic Alliances & Mergers
- Virtual/Crisis Communication
- Board Diversity & Engagement
- Nonprofit Board Responsibilities
- Board Member Job Description
- Board Self-Evaluation Mechanisms
- Committee Structure & Responsibilities
- New Member Orientation
- Promoting Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Below are recent examples of resources for the above topics.
Description: This blog notes the four most important financial reports that nonprofit organizations should review periodically and provides insight on how best to present that data to leadership.
Signup to access FREE curated nonprofit resources.